2021 Summit: Breakout Presentations
- How Can Our Schools Be More Just?
- How Can We "Recover" From Remote Learning?
How Can We Recover From Remote Learning-Presentation
- My Mosaic: Piecing Together My Self-Care Plan
- Reflective Circle Practice
- Promoting Racial Self-Identification in the Classroom
Promoting Racial Self-Identification in the Classroom Presentation
- Strengthening the Village and Embracing Parents' Dreams
Strengthening the Village and Embracing Parents' Dreams Presentation
- Advancing Equity and Social Justice
Advancing Equity and Social Justice Presentation
- Using Children's Literature to Promote a Culturally Responsive Classroom
Children's Literature Presentation
- Dayton Regional Pathways HUB: Community Connections
Dayton Regional Pathways HUB-Community Connections Presentation
- What Does the Data Say?
What Does the Data Say-Presentation
- Play On Purpose: Blanketing the City and County with Playful Learning Experiences
Play On Purpose Presentation
- A Creative Guide to Visual Storytelling
A Creative Guide to Visual Storytelling Presentation
- Activators, Advocates, Allies
Activators Advocates Allies Presentation