Professional Learning Community
Are you looking to increase student outcomes? Are you seeking intentional and meaningful instruction? Taking part in the All Around Assessment PLC will benefit teachers by guiding them through strategies to ease the hassle of assessment and use their children’s data in purposeful ways. During this PLC, participants will learn what assessment entails and how to use the information to drive future planning, environmental changes, and differentiation in group/ individual needs. By the end of this 9-month series, teachers will ensure assessment data is comprehensive, take away an understanding of how assessment is used in their classroom, and how it impacts the quality of their program.
Who should attend: Administrators & Assistant Administrators
Instructor: Tisha Owen and Jacquel Harper
# of Participants: 25
Ohio Approved: 18 Hours
Stipend: $800.00 = $50 per session attended with a $350 participation bonus
- 1st attendance stipend will be paid by 1/31/2022 for classes attended Oct.-Jan. (max amount is $200.00)
- 2nd attendance stipend will be paid by 6/30/2022 for classes attended Feb.-June. (max amount is $250.00)
- A participation bonus of $350.00 will be awarded to participants attending 8 or more classes and 90% completion of course requirements including but not limited to coaching, surveys and assignments (no exceptions).
The participation bonus will be included in the 6/30/2022 stipend check.
- PLCs are led by qualified facilitators and will meet for 2 hours during 9 sessions monthly from October through June.
- Participants will receive an attendance stipend, with the opportunity for a participation bonus at the conclusion of the PLC.
- Participants may only participate in one PLC. Registration does not guarantee placement in the learning community.
- Lead and Assist Teachers in the same classroom need to participate in the same PLC to ensure the highest quality.
- Upon acceptance into a PLC, each participant must commit to participation requirements, including completing assignments and working with a Coach.
- Please remember that Preschool Promise will send a 1099-MISC form to the Internal Revenue Service, and it is the individual's responsibility to claim the stipend as income for tax purposes.
Registration is closed for the 2021-2022 School Year.