X-Treme Training Series
This is a 3 day X-Treme training series designed for administrators to become proactive in solving those frustrating, everyday challenges and struggles, and turn them into high levels of success. Participants will be introduced to 39 strategies that will help to develop a positive, healthy and happy culture that will lead their program and team to everyday victories. Get ready to shift!
Who should attend: Administrators & Assistant Administrators
Instructor: Lindsey DiBlasi and Lynne Willis
# of Participants: 25
Ohio Approved: 6 Hours-pending
Stipend: $150.00 = $50 per session attended
- Attendance stipend will be paid at the conclusion of the series for attended classes (max amount is $150.00)
- X-Treme Training Series’ are led by qualified facilitators.
- Participants will receive an attendance stipend.
- Participants may only participate in one X-Treme Training Series. Registration does not guarantee placement.
- Please remember that Preschool Promise will send a 1099-MISC form to the Internal Revenue Service, and it is the individual's responsibility to claim the stipend as income for tax purposes.
Registration is closed for the 2021-2022 school year.