The Conscious Discipline© Action Team (CDAT) participants will benefit professionally and personally from training and coaching provided by a team of instructors. Participants will participate in monthly sessions to help deepen their understanding of the “why” behind the Conscious Discipline© Seven Powers and explore how to truly implement the language and rituals suggested by Conscious Discipline©. The goal of the CDAT is to create a core team of people who are willing to continue learning about Conscious Discipline© while increasing classroom/center based fidelity and spreading the word to help others learn more about Conscious Discipline© implementation. Participation in the CDAT team is through an invitation and application process only.
Who should attend: Preschool Classroom Teachers & Administrators through an application process
Instructor: Anita Craighead, Susan Hampel, Hertia Mims, Lynne Willis, Crystal Howard
# of Participants: 25 per session
Ohio Approved: Not an Ohio Approved training
Stipend: $800.00 = $50 per session attended with a $350 attendance bonus
- 1st attendance stipend will be paid by 1/31/2021 for classes attended Sept.-Dec. (max amount is $200.00)
- 2nd attendance stipend will be paid by 6/30/2021 for classes attended Jan.-May. (max amount is 250.00)
- An attendance bonus of $350.00 will be awarded to participants attending 8 or more classes (no exceptions) The attendance bonus will be included in the 6/30/2021 stipend check
- Participation is done through an application process conducted in April prior to the school year.
- Participants in a PLC may ony particpate in 1 X-Treme training during the 2020-21 school year.
- Applying does not guarantee placement.