X-Treme Training Series
The Seven Powers of Conscious Discipline© will help you become aware of the mindsets, limiting beliefs, unconscious biases and intentions that drive your feelings and behaviors. In this video X-Treme training series, Conscious Discipline's Dr. Becky Bailey will share ways to live your values and vision, creating a positive school or home culture. You'll also learn how to pass healthy beliefs and behaviors on to those around you.
Who should attend: Classroom Teachers
Priority will be given to those who have completed the CD-Introduction and CD-Creating the School Family PLCs.
Instructor: Anita Craighead and Susan Hampel
# of Participants: 25
Ohio Approved: 18 Hours
Stipend: $550.00 = $50 per session attended with a $100 participation bonus
- 1st attendance stipend will be paid by 1/31/2022 for classes attended Oct.-Jan. (max amount is $200.00)
- 2nd attendance stipend will be paid by 6/30/2022 for classes attended Feb.-June. (max amount is $250.00)
- A participation bonus of $100.00 will be awarded to participants attending 8 or more classes and 90% completion of course requirements including but not limited to surveys and assignments (no exceptions).
- The participation bonus will be included in the 6/30/2022 stipend check.
- X-Treme Training Series’ are led by qualified facilitators.
- Participants will receive an attendance stipend.
- Participants may only participate in one X-Treme Training Series. Registration does not guarantee placement.
- Please remember that Preschool Promise will send a 1099-MISC form to the Internal Revenue Service, and it is the individual's responsibility to claim the stipend as income for tax purposes.