Professional Learning Community
The Three C’s PLC focuses on the content within Conscious Discipline, CLASS, and Creative Curriculum. Instructors and participants will discover ways to integrate these methods into teachers’ daily schedule and interactions. Participants will align elements and structures through real world examples, activities, and personal applications. With each session, we will review a dimension of the teacher-interaction tool based on Preschool Promise’s data from previous years. Together, we will discuss structures and resources from Conscious Discipline and Creative Curriculum that will increase use and scores. With the completion of this PLC, participants will have recognized the connection within all methods for efficient use in teaching practice.
Who should attend: Preschool Classroom Teachers & Administrators
Instructor: Tisha Owen, Crystal Howard, Jacquel Harper
# of Participants: 30 (15 maximum per time slot)
Ohio Approved: 18 Hours
Stipend: $800.00 = $50 per session attended with a $350 attendance bonus
- 1st attendance stipend will be paid by 1/31/2021 for classes attended Sept.-Dec. (max $200)
- 2nd attendance stipend will be paid by 6/30/2021 for classes attended Jan.-May. (max $250)
- An attendance bonus of $350 will be awarded to participants attending 8 or more classes (no exceptions) The attendance bonus will be included in the 6/30/2021 stipend check.
Cost: Preschool Promise Sites—Preschool Classroom Teachers and Administrators - Free
Preschool Promise Sites—Other Teachers (Pay for this with Quality Dollars) $800.00
- Participants must use Creative Curriculum in their classrooms.
- Participants in a PLC may ony particpate in 1 PLC during the 2020-21 school year.
- Registration does not guarantee placement.
- Upon acceptance into a PLC, each participant must commit to participation requirements, including completing assignments and working with a Coach.
- Preschool Promise will send a 1099-MISC form to the Internal Revenue Service, and it is the individual's responsibility to claim the stipend as income for tax purposes