Professional Learning Community
This PLC is a book study of Wired to Move, by Ruth Hanford Morhard, expanding on information presented in the Wired to Move workshop. You’ll explore strategies to effectively support boys in your classroom. Together with colleagues just like yourself, you’ll discover how to actively engage boys.
Who should attend: Preschool Classroom Teachers & Administrators
Instructor: Kwanah Bronaugh
# of Participants: 30 (15 maximum per time slot)
Ohio Approved: 18 Hours
Stipend: $800.00 = $50 per session attended with a $350 attendance bonus
- 1st attendance stipend will be paid by 1/31/2021 for classes attended Sept.-Dec. (max $200)
- 2nd attendance stipend will be paid by 6/30/2021 for classes attended Jan.-May. (max $250)
- An attendance bonus of $350 will be awarded to participants attending 8 or more classes (no exceptions) The attendance bonus will be included in the 6/30/2021 stipend check.
Cost: Preschool Promise Sites—Preschool Classroom Teachers and Administrators - Free
Preschool Promise Sites—Other Teachers (Pay for this with Quality Dollars) $800.00
- Participants in a PLC may only participate in 1 PLC during the 2020-21 school year.
- Registration does not guarantee placement.
- Upon acceptance into a PLC, each participant must commit to participation requirements, including completing assignments and working with a Coach.
- Preschool Promise will send a 1099-MISC form to the Internal Revenue Service, and it is the individual's responsibility to claim the stipend as income for tax purposes