Information Session - Saturday, May 2, 2020
It's time you to take your career to the next level and earn your Child Development Associate (CDA). Preschool Promise has teamed up with Sinclair Community College to make your career dreams a reality! Join us on Saturday, May 2, 2020 for an information/registration session.
- Saturday, May 2, 2020
- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (You will be able to leave when you have completed your registration)
- Sinclair College - Building 9, Room 322 (3rd Floor), Park in lot E or lot J
- Pay your tuition with Preschool Promise Scholarship and Financial Aid
- Only 3 classes needed! (You'll have your CDA by December of this year)
- Classes offered on Saturdays to fit with your work schedule.
- Sinclair staff will assist you in achieving your CDA.
What to bring with you
- FSA ID (fsaid.ed.gov)
- Student's Federal Income Tax Return
- Parent's Federal Income Tax Return (Dependent students only)
- Student's W2's, 1099's or form Schedule C
- Parent’s W2s, 1099's or form Schedule C (dependent students only)
- Parent’s social security number, birth date, marital status and date (dependent students only)
- Amounts of any additional income received such as child support, social security, welfare benefits, etc. (documentation is not required)
- Eligible non-citizens - bring your permanent resident card
- Ink pen and paper
Who should attend:
|Sinclair Community College
Preschool Promise Scholarship and Financial Aid available